26. What should I do if I have trouble connecting to TTWi-Fi?
First, confirm that the bus you are travelling on provides the TTWi-Fi service and your device is Wi-Fi-enabled and the WiFi is activated on your device. You may then try disconnecting and reconnecting again. If connection problems persist, we advise contacting your device manufacturer or your company's network administrator for additional support after you have disembarked the bus. Below is a general how-to for the most commonly used devices.
- How to connect using iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad
- Go to Settings
- Tap "Wi-Fi" and then enable Wi-Fi, and connect to the "…Wi-Fi" network.
- Hit the Home button and open your browser.
- How to connect using Android
- Go to Settings and select “Wi-Fi”
- Turn on the Wi-Fi connection.
- Select the “…Wi-Fi” network from the list.
- Open your Internet browser.
- How to connect using Blackberry
- Go to Manage Connections and disable your mobile network connection.
- Enable the Wi-Fi, select “Set up Wi-Fi” and then scan for networks.
- Connect to the “….Wi-Fi” network, and then open your browser.
- Select “Wi-Fi Hotspot Login.”